Wednesday 25 February 2015

Welcome Canadian National Fabric!

quilt matters sidebarHappy Wednesday, all! Can you really say that about a Wednesday? Well, I'm going to anyway. Not only am I happy that it is Wednesday, but I'm also happy to introduce a new sponsor to you!

Canadian National Fabric is a Canadian online fabric store based in the Caledon, Ontario area. Bebe and her team have over 1800 products available.

How awesome is their logo? Three of my favourite things - Fabric, Canada and beavers (I'm also a Beaver leader with Scouts for those who don't know).

Canadian National Fabric offers a flat rate $5 shipping across Canada and free shipping if you spend over $50. Hello?! They also offer flat rate shipping to the U.S. and other countries internationally -- check out their site for details.

They offer a cool "Cash for Stash" Points reward program for all customers, where your purchases get you points for discounts towards future purchases. Sweet!

Here are just a few of the gems that caught my eye recently:

Modern Mixers: Cobalt Blue


Riding Hood: Story Grey


Penelope: Aqua Baubles


Classics: Millefiore Pastel


Geekly Chic: Geekly Cameras Blue

oooh, and this:

The Chalk Line: 2129-001


I'll definitely be pick up some of this fabric!

If you aren't already familiar with Canadian National Fabric, I hope you get a chance to check them out. They have a great variety of fabrics to suit everyone's needs. 

Thank you, Canadian National Fabric, for sponsoring Quilt Matters! 

9 comments:

  1. thanks M-R...never heard of them...this is greqt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lucky enough to live close to this online store. Bebe, the owner, is wonderful and will open up for us if we call ahead. She is so accommodating and generous in her fabric cuts. She is hoping to become a true bricks and mortar store in the spring in addition to her online store. Bebe's location is in a gorgeous area of southern Ontario in an old limestone inn. For those whom you know the area she's in the former Cataract Inn. My husband and I had dinner there several times a long time ago. If you come out to visit MR we will have to meet up and do lunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann you are just the sweetest :) Thanks so much for taking the time to say this. I'll see you soon k?!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this info about your new sponsor. I'd never heard of them before and will definitely be popping over to check out the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip -- never heard of them. Will definitely be checking it out. Didn't realize you were involved in Scouting. I'm in Girl Guides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm a leader for the 1st Inglewood Guides in Caledon :)

      Delete
  5. How lovely! Thanks for letting us know. Flat rate shipping is a bonus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing me to this wonderful online shop! I *may* have put in an order (AMH Dowry!!!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ordered from National Fabric about 3 weeks ago. They had a panel that matched the charm pack (ABC menagerie) I had bought from another Ontario based quilting store. It was super easy ordering from them. I am making my first quilt, a baby quilt for a friend and a panel is helping the process not be so daunting. Thanks for sharing another great store!

    ReplyDelete

Yay Comments! Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I usually reply to comments via e-mail. If you are a no-reply blogger, please leave me your e-mail address so I can get back to you. Unfortunately, I've had to disallow Anonymous posts due to spam -- sorry! Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...